At EconoShield Windows & Doors, the health of our customers and staff is our top priority. During this turbulent time, we are focusing our efforts on ensuring people’s safety above all else.
We are strictly following Health Canada guidelines and as a result, we have updated our internal Policies and Procedures.
Here is the summary of what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• We have established stringent workplace sanitation policies
• All staff must wash their hands multiple times throughout the day
• We are enforcing social distancing, ensuring that anyone within our establishments remains 6 feet apart
• All equipment is cleaned with disinfectants immediately after use
• We have improved all virtual communications and have enabled paperless documentation. We are encouraging all staff and customers to transact through digital interfaces instead of exchanging physical documents
Our business is operating normally. Please be aware that we will inform all customers of changes in delivery times if they occur as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
If you have specific requirements or needs, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
EconoShield Windows and Doors
About the author
Get Started Today!